The Pier 60 Sugar Sand Festival is a 10-day family friendly event that pays tribute to Clearwater Beach’s incredible sand and sunsets. SEA America:
A Celebration of America’s Treasures is this year’s theme and showcases the country through the works of 11 world-renown sand sculptors.
- Sugar Sand Walk Exhibit: The main attraction of the festival features a 21,000 square foot display and walking path thru the amazing sand sculptures.
- Sand Sculpting Classes: Free beginner workshops are held on the beach daily. All materials and tools will be supplied.
- The Giant Sandbox: As one of the most popular events of the Pier 60 Sugar Sand Festival, the Giant Sandbox is fun for all ages. Parents are free to relax beneath a shady, big umbrella while children club, dig, build, and play in the huge mounds of sliding sugar sand!
- Speed Sand Sculpting Competition: The pro sculptors compete in a speed sculpting competition free to the public.
- Sunset Cinema: The weekend tradition of movies at the Pier continues during the festival. Movies are shown at dusk on Fri, Sat and Sun nights during the festival. The event is always free and visitors are encouraged to bring a blanket or low-lying chair.
Dates: April 13 – April 22
Location: 10 Pier 60 Drive Clearwater, FL 33767
Ticket Info (Good for 1 day of admission):
- Adults ($10)
- Students 6-17 ($6)
- Seniors 55+ ($8)
- Police, Fire, Military & Educators ($8)
- Kids 5 and under (FREE!)
More Information: Click here!
Hotel Cabana has a few rooms available for the festival. Book now and secure a room just a short walk or trolley ride from the festival.