We strive to provide a uniform online experience for all our guests – including those with sight, hearing, and other disabilities.
To ensure this, we are committed to complying with the Level AA success criteria of the World Wide Web Consortium’s (W3C
) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG 2.0).
Our sites are designed and developed with these guidelines in mind. We test our websites to ensure that they are usable by guests who use assistive technology. While it is not always possible to do so to the letter of each checkpoint, we are continually developing solutions that conform to the spirit of each checkpoint, bringing together a high standard of practicality throughout the website.
In addition, our websites allow guests the means to locate and book rooms with accessibility features.
- Hotel accessibility features can be seen when viewing a hotel’s website
- Room descriptions include accessibility features
If you have questions or would like to report an issue relating to the accessibility of this website, please contact us.
Under the Accommodations section of our website, you can find detail on our accessible guestroom accommodations. We offer a wheelchair accessible path of travel to the hotel entrance and an accessible check-in reception counter.
- Accessible guest room with mobility features with entry doors that provide 32” of clear width
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible registration desk
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Closed captioning on televisions
- Roll-in Shower
- Rooms accessible to wheelchairs (no steps)
- Hearing impaired smoke detector and fire alarm