The safety and well-being of our guests, staff and visitors have always been our highest priority. We continue to monitor and implement the guidelines from the CDC, the American Hotel and Lodging Association Stay Safe Advisory Council and local health authorities.
We have adopted enhanced cleanliness protocols that include:
- Cleaning solutions & practices approved by the EPA and CDC for the elimination of viruses that include SARS-CoV-2(novel coronavirus)
- Hourly sanitizing of common areas & high contact areas
- Installation of touchless hand sanitizer stations throughout the properties
- Elimination of stayover housekeeping (housekeepers will no longer enter guest rooms during their stay, but linen exchanges are available daily)
- Staff have completed comprehensive training in COVID-19 safety and facility sanitation protocols as recommended by the CDC
- Keyless access to all guest rooms
In accordance with CDC guidelines and local government requirements, social distancing protocols will be strictly adhered to on our properties to ensure the safety of all who stay, work and visit us. This includes our pool decks and lounge areas.
Check-in, check-out and all guest services are now contactless and guests are asked not to visit us at the front desk. When a new reservation is made, a guest will receive a detailed explanation of our new procedures for check-in (including keyless access to guests rooms) by email. On the day of arrival, guests will be sent a text message and once opted-in (by replying “YES”), we will text with room information and a door access code. Once on the property, our staff will be available via telephone, email and SMS messaging in order to provide our exceptional level of guest services. Guest welcome packets will be placed in each guest room prior to arrival with information regarding our new policies, general hotel information and parking passes.
As guidelines evolve, we will adapt and communicate these changes clearly. Our staff look forward to welcoming you back to the beach and our tranquil island. And as always, we thank you for choosing to stay with us at Hotel Cabana.