The safety and well-being of our guests, staff and visitors have always been our highest priority. We continue to monitor and implement the guidelines from the CDC, the American Hotel and Lodging Association Stay Safe Advisory Council and local health authorities.
We have adopted enhanced cleanliness protocols that include:
- Cleaning solutions & practices approved by the EPA and CDC for the elimination of viruses that include SARS-CoV-2(novel coronavirus)
- Hourly sanitizing of common areas & high contact areas
- Installation of touchless hand sanitizer stations throughout the properties
- Elimination of stayover housekeeping (housekeepers will no longer enter guest rooms during their stay, but linen exchanges are available daily)
- Post-stay cleaning of guest rooms includes the use of electrostatic sprayers to ensure all surfaces have been sterilized
- Staff have completed comprehensive training in COVID-19 safety and facility sanitation protocols as recommended by the CDC
- Keyless access to all guest rooms
In accordance with CDC guidelines and local government requirements, social distancing protocols will be strictly adhered to on our properties to ensure the safety of all who stay, work and visit us. This includes our pool decks and lounge areas.
Check-in, check-out and all guest services will be contactless. Each guest will receive via email a detailed explanation of our new procedures for check-in (including keyless access to guests rooms) upon new reservation creation. Once on the property, our staff will be available via telephone, email and SMS messaging in order to provide our exceptional level of guest services. Guest welcome packets will be placed in each guest room prior to arrival with information regarding our new policies, general hotel information and parking passes.
The State of Florida has instituted a mandatory 14 day quarantine of guests arriving from New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Louisiana. To comply with those restrictions, we are sadly not able to accept guests from those states at this time.
As guidelines evolve, we will adapt and communicate these changes clearly. Our staff look forward to welcoming you back to the beach and our tranquil island. And as always, we thank you for choosing to stay with us at Hotel Cabana.